2019 MASS Student Success Conference
Click here to register for the 2019 MASS Student Success Conference
Click here to view the 2019_MASS_Student_Success_Conference Flyer 2-1020
2019-2020 DIVERSITY ENHANCEMENT SCHOLARSHIP FOR TRANSFERS (DEST)*
Click here to complete the 2019-20-DEST New Application
Click here to complete the 2019-20 DEST Renewal Application
2019-2020 Brother to Brother Peer Mentors needed (work-study recipients only)
Click here to complete B2B-Mentor-Application-2019
Multicultural Academic and Support Services (MASS) assists multicultural and first-generation students. It is comprised of many services and programs, including:
- First Generation Program – This program assists first-generation students by providing guidance and resources to promote their self-esteem, confidence and academic achievement at the University.
- Brother to Brother Program – B2B is intended to increase the retention and graduation rates of multicultural and first-generation males at UCF. Workshops, rap-sessions, and social events are planned in order to help this population become academically successful.
- Multicultural Transfer Program – Multicultural Transfer Students with a healthy entry to university life, where they can take advantage of opportunities to network and learn strategies that will help alleviate the cultural stress of acclimating to a new environment.
- Knight Alliance Network – Provides Foster Care alumni students with a healthy transition to become successful students here at UCF. This program will demystify the college experience, assist you with navigating through the university landscape, and help you prepare to succeed here at UCF and anywhere thereafter.
- Lunch and Learn – Take Learning out of the classroom – and out to lunch with a UCF faculty or staff member. And Lunch is on us! Conversing with a UCF faculty or staff member outside of the classroom and the office opens additional opportunities for important connections and interactions.