Multicultural Academic and Support Services (MASS) assists multicultural and first-generation students. It is comprised of many services and programs, including:
- First Generation Program – This program assists first-generation students by providing guidance and resources to promote their self-esteem, confidence, and academic achievement at the University.
- Brother to Brother Program – B2B is intended to increase the retention and graduation rates of multicultural and first-generation males at UCF. Workshops, rap sessions, and social events are planned in order to help this population become academically successful.
- Multicultural Transfer Program – Multicultural Transfer Students with a healthy entry to university life, where they can take advantage of opportunities to network and learn strategies that will help alleviate the cultural stress of acclimating to a new environment.
- Knight Alliance Network – Provides Foster Care alumni students with a healthy transition to become successful students here at UCF. This program will demystify the college experience, assist you with navigating through the university landscape, and help you prepare to succeed here at UCF and anywhere thereafter.
- Lunch and Learn – Take Learning out of the classroom – and out to lunch with a UCF faculty or staff member. And Lunch is on us! Conversing with a UCF faculty or staff member outside of the classroom and the office opens additional opportunities for important connections and interactions. **currently unavailable due to COVID-19**
- Sister to Sister Program- began on the campus of UCF in fall 2018 as a grassroots effort to respond to the personal and social needs of collegiate female students.
If you are interested in any of our programs, please click here!
MASS has launched our new e-textbook portal in partnership with the UCF library. The list will continue to be updated weekly.
Students can click here to review a list of available textbooks.