The First Generation Program provides First Generation College Students with a structured approach to develop meaningful experiences at UCF. This program will ease your transition to college, provide you an academic home, demystify the college experience, assist you with navigating through the university landscape, and help you prepare to succeed at UCF and beyond.
If neither of your parents or your guardians have a bachelor’s degree, you are a First Generation student.
We Offer All First-Generation Students:
- One-on-one guidance and advising through our friendly student and professional staff
- Referral to the appropriate resources
- Resources on Financial Concerns & Scholarships, Academic Success, Getting Involved, Counseling and Advisement, Internships, and Future Planning
- Opportunities to connect with students, faculty, staff, community professionals, and alumni
- The overall support through your time at UCF! Our job is to see you succeed!
What We Offer
Lunch and Learn are designed to help you connect with a faculty member outside of the classroom. Through this program, we provide you the opportunity to meet with a faculty member for lunch, and we pay for the meals!