Lunch and Learn
Take Learning out of the classroom – and out to lunch with a UCF faculty or staff member. And Lunch is on us! Conversing with a UCF faculty or staff member outside of the classroom and the office opens additional opportunities for important connections and interactions.
- You must be a multicultural or first-generation student.
- Fill out 2019 Lunch and Learn form, have the faculty/staff member you are meeting with sign it, and bring the completed form to the MASS Office.
- We will provide you with two (2) meal tickets (for you and your faculty/staff member).
- Go to Lunch and Learn with your faculty/staff member.
- Complete the online survey sent to you via e-mail.
What’s Being Said
The best part was being able to get some one-on-one attention with a professor that has a class of 300 students.
—Elizabeth S.-Aerospace Engineering Major
This was a wonderful chance to sit down in an informal setting and just talk with a student. She came prepared with several good questions and this format allowed us to really cover those items. We also had a chance to discuss these issues in relation to life outside of school and her long-term plans.
—Dr. Jonathan Decker-Assistant Professor, Nursing
Lunch and Learn was an amazing experience. If I hadn’t participated in the program, I would still be lost on the steps I need to take to successfully complete my undergraduate degree and deciding whether or not to go to graduate school. The professor put everything into perspective and gave me some amazing resources that I will always be able to use, even throughout my future career.
—Faith S., English/Journalism Major